POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fluorapophyllite-(K) : Re: Fluorapophyllite-(K) Server Time
19 Apr 2024 10:30:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fluorapophyllite-(K)
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 1 Nov 2021 12:04:16
Message: <61801000$1@news.povray.org>
Warning! No photons! :-)

After a good three hours render, this is the crystal with 'fluid'
inclusions added: 15000 little hollow spheres with an ior of 1.0.

Not sure how 'natural' this is looking. I have seen crystals with
concentrations of 'bubbles' more or less like this. Maybe I have
exaggerated a bit; maybe there should be less 'bubbles'...

Personally, I like it but I am interested in your verdicts.

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'krystalshaper_apophyllite_006a.jpg' (64 KB)

Preview of image 'krystalshaper_apophyllite_006a.jpg'
krystalshaper_apophyllite_006a.jpg