POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Ruined castle : Re: Ruined castle Server Time
16 Apr 2024 00:13:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ruined castle
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 5 Oct 2021 06:36:30
Message: <615c2aae$1@news.povray.org>

<http://lib.povray.org/searchcollection/download.php?objectName=blockwall&contributorTag=chrisb&version=1.1.1>

>> Looks like the site is down just now :(
>
> The Object Collection has not been rebuilt since the server crash in
> March.  The BlockWall files are available at:
>
> https://github.com/LeForgeron/PovContributions/tree/master/blockwall/chrisb%201.1.1
>
> At this time, I do not know how to download the whole directory at once.

It's github: clone the whole repository and voilà.

Ok, there might be some git magic to only get some portion of the
repository and only at the latest revision, but this is left as an
exercise for the reader.