POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : POV-Ray v3.8 backing up a bit : Re: POV-Ray v3.8 backing up a bit Server Time
16 Apr 2024 08:42:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray v3.8 backing up a bit
From: clipka
Date: 25 Jun 2021 17:41:26
Message: <60d64d86@news.povray.org>
Am 25.06.2021 um 20:59 schrieb Dick Balaska:

> Bleh. I'll bet this breaks my SDL debugger
> ( https://www.buckosoft.com/qtpovray/debugger.html )
> which was a really simple hook into the new parser.

I take that as a compliment to the new parser's internal architecture.

Don't worry - once v3.8.0 is out, and work starts for good on its
successor, the new parser will definitely be back on board.

(I'm tempted to try and work the new parser into a v3.8.1, but that may
not necessarily happen. It all depends on how backward compatible I can
make it behave.)