POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : gamma issues 3.8 : Re: gamma issues 3.8 Server Time
20 Apr 2024 08:29:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: gamma issues 3.8
From: Cousin Ricky
Date: 17 Jun 2021 17:23:28
Message: <60cbbd50$1@news.povray.org>
On 2021-06-17 3:16 AM (-4), clipka wrote:

> The font that really got under my skin was cyrvetic.ttf. But if we stick
> to ASCII, the fonts are useful. Though arguably not the prettiest.

Cyrvetic is what I normally use if I don't need anything more than
ASCII.  Admittedly, as a native anglophone, I'm privileged in this respect.

One thing rarely mentioned about Crystal is that it is monospace--which
makes it useful for rendering source code and ledger tables, not typical
ray tracing subjects.