POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : Radiosity block `brilliance` setting : Re: Radiosity block `brilliance` setting Server Time
18 Apr 2024 14:19:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Radiosity block `brilliance` setting
From: clipka
Date: 16 Jun 2021 20:20:50
Message: <60ca9562$1@news.povray.org>
Am 16.06.2021 um 23:00 schrieb Mr:

> Added so it doesn't get lost, do not hesitate to advice me restyling if needed.

Looks good. However, I _think_ it doesn't need `#version 3.8` to work.

Which, now that I think of it, isn't really such a good idea, because it
means it can be used in a scene that claims to be a v3.7 scene, and then
someone gets surprised when they try to render that scene with genuine
v3.7...

I think I've just found myself some more work cut out for me...

So leave that in the documentation, because that's how it _should_ be.