POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : OpenEXR 3.x issues - call to arms : Re: OpenEXR 3.x issues - call to arms Server Time
19 Apr 2024 14:44:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: OpenEXR 3.x issues - call to arms
From: clipka
Date: 15 Jun 2021 08:51:41
Message: <60c8a25d$1@news.povray.org>
Am 15.06.2021 um 06:29 schrieb Ton:

> So that seems to be working. What is the best way forward with the changed
> files, ax_check_openexr.m4, povray.cpp and openexr.cpp?

Thanks, much appreciated!

Ideally, you'd set up a Git pull request for the `POV-Ray/povray`
repository, based on the `release/v3.7.0` branch (NOT `master`); and if
you feel like it, do the same based on the `release/v3.8.0` branch as
well (again NOT `master`), but I reckon it should be easy to port the
change over to v3.8 once it's in the Git repo.

If Git is not your sort of thing, please attach the files (complete - no
diffs please!) to a post over at `povray.binaries.programming`,
mentioning in the post what version you took the original files from.
Ideally someone else can take it from there and turn it into a pull
request or two - if not, I'll probably be able to find some time to take
it from there myself eventually.