POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Granite_21 macro - beta #1.6 preview : Re: Granite_21 macro - beta #1.6 preview Server Time
24 Apr 2024 02:16:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Granite_21 macro - beta #1.6 preview
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 10 Jun 2021 07:57:31
Message: <60c1fe2b@news.povray.org>
Op 10-6-2021 om 08:47 schreef Thomas de Groot:

> Fun: I tried to locate the quarry using Google Earth. I came close
> indeed, following the description in the report, but got stuck. I found

> Maybe street/road names changed in the meantime (although I doubt it).
> And no trace of a quarry in that wooded region, although they are
> described to be situated on the top of the hills.

I know this is stupid :-) but I think I found the probable site of the

carefully the directives. Attached an overview Google Earth snapshot.
White arrow points to the place.

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'saint-andre quarry.jpg' (342 KB)

Preview of image 'saint-andre quarry.jpg'
saint-andre quarry.jpg