POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : sphere proportions : Re: sphere proportions Server Time
24 Apr 2024 09:48:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: sphere proportions
From: clipka
Date: 3 Jun 2021 16:29:46
Message: <60b93bba$1@news.povray.org>
Am 02.06.2021 um 15:47 schrieb clipka:

> (ramblerambleramble)

Oh, and one thing I forgot to mention entirely:

If you're using POV-Ray v3.8 or higher, and start you scene with

#version 3.8;

(as you should), then your sphere should automagically be round
regardless of image size, even without messing with `right` and/or `up`.

At least that's what I had written in `changes.txt` some glorious day,
so it must be true. Totally forgot that I implemented that.