POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Complementary colours : Re: Complementary colours Server Time
24 Apr 2024 03:14:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Complementary colours
From: MichaelJF
Date: 28 May 2021 14:34:37
Message: <60b137bd$1@news.povray.org>
Am 27.05.2021 um 17:04 schrieb Thomas de Groot:
> Want to play with complementary colours? in rgb or srgb mode? Try this.
> Nothing special, just messing around for a change, away from granites...

I admit that I did not followed the granite discussion (too much
entries). But red and blue are not complementary to each other in any
colour modell I knew. Blue is complementary to some shade of yellow and
red to some shade of green. There is a colour modell which takes red and
cyan and blue and orange as complementary, but I could not find red and
blue.

Best regards
Michael