POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Need a script to randomly scatter objects vertically : Re: Need a script to randomly scatter objects vertically Server Time
20 Apr 2024 06:05:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Need a script to randomly scatter objects vertically
From: Mike Horvath
Date: 27 May 2021 16:58:14
Message: <60b007e6@news.povray.org>
This version has some changes to the arrays, as well as the option to
round values to within a certain threshold. For instance, I am working
with LDraw models, so I round to the nearest 20 horizontal units, 8
vertical units, and 90 degree rotation increments.

Also, the script outputs data to a TSV file you can then import into a
spreadsheet.

Mike

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: