POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : You can reply to this message... : Re: You can reply to this message... Server Time
23 Apr 2024 22:49:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: You can reply to this message...
From: Thorsten
Date: 27 May 2021 09:58:01
Message: <60afa569$1@news.povray.org>
On 27.05.2021 15:24, clipka wrote:
> Dangnabbit! Having been away fro the newsgroups for so long, I keep
> hitting "reply" when I should be hitting "reply to newsgroup"...

Good to see that I am not the only one who falls for this stupid
Thunderbird "feature" every single time.

There is a trick to at least avoid sending those messages: Even for a
newsserver, Thunderbird allows you to setup an outgoing SMTP server. So
I just created a dummy server that doesn't work.

Thorsten