POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Just saying hi : Re: Just saying hi Server Time
25 Apr 2024 19:55:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Just saying hi
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 25 May 2021 08:35:06
Message: <60aceefa@news.povray.org>
Op 25-5-2021 om 14:01 schreef clipka:
> It's been a while, I guess.

Hi Christoph!
You can hardly imagine the relieve I (and probably all of the community
here) feel at reading your message, and at the same time feeling so very
sorry for what you have been through. The fact that you decided to write
to us seems to be a very positive sign that you are gradually struggling
back to a new equilibrium. Be certain that we were worried, to say the
least, about your sudden vanishing. Personally, I suspected that
something really serious had happened indeed. And also, be certain that
you have nothing to worry about where the feelings towards you of this
community are concerned (or I must be very much mistaken!). Take it
easy. Find your way into what you think you need to do. Do not feel put
under pressure to be dragged back to this community (now, where did I
put that rope and those shackles...?). Take your time and know that you
are always welcome to chat, about code or not.

--
Thomas