POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : clutter.mcr and trace() : Re: clutter.mcr and trace() Server Time
18 Apr 2024 05:27:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: clutter.mcr and trace()
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 20 May 2021 04:49:16
Message: <60a6228c$1@news.povray.org>
I did some more testing. I think you should look at the /original/
landscape file and see how that was converted to mesh and/or mesh2. I
guess something is wrong (as far as POV-Ray is concerned) with its
normal handling: the .ldr file? the .stl file? Either LDraw or MeshLab
do not do the job correctly; I guess LDraw more than MeshLab...

--
Thomas