POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Granites Intermezzo : Re: Granites Intermezzo Server Time
24 Apr 2024 01:25:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Granites Intermezzo
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 9 May 2021 02:41:43
Message: <60978427$1@news.povray.org>
Op 08/05/2021 om 23:19 schreef Dave Blandston:
>> Oho... bounced back with following message:
>
> It looks like part of the address may have been obscured and/or scrambled
> somewhere along the way. I'll break it up to stymie the system. The first part
> should be isnomore then the circled a symbol then the domain which is protonmail
> then a dot then the letters ch. I also just took the opportunity to update my
> profile with the e-mail address so hopefully that will help.
>
> Kind regards,
> Dave Blandston
> POV-Ray rebel: proudly using gamma 2.2 since POV-Ray had gamma

OK. I sent the code again and this time correctly it seems. Your initial
mail address was indeed different from this one. You got also the latest
version, on its way to the macro structure I have in mind. Easier to use
and: many more options to select from!

Warning: A couple of things do not work (correctly) as yet. The polished
version of the granite (Pol=on), and the veined version (Typ=2). Neither
does the subsurface light transport. And finally, the colour space
switch (SCS) is not implemented either.

Good luck, and let me know your thoughts about the code.

--
Thomas