POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : foreach macro : Re: foreach macro Server Time
19 Apr 2024 16:06:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: foreach macro
From: William F Pokorny
Date: 20 Apr 2021 09:03:57
Message: <607ed13d$1@news.povray.org>
On 4/20/21 4:39 AM, jr wrote:
> "jr" <cre### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
>>> and now a snapshot of #3.  ...
>> another snapshot of #3.  ...
>
> posting the last snapshot/wip version #3.  both the .inc and demo scene files
> are now in their final form, more or less.  the .html page needs a little more
> work; an example or two to add, and improving the writing.  to that end I'd be
> grateful for people highlighting errors, and suggesting better English where
> needed[*].

Quickly on the html.

---
...to avoid potential name clashes, own key names should be captialised...

should be:

...to avoid potential name clashes, your own key names should be
captialised...

---
A vote to avoid the 'otoh' acronym and write out the words.

---
the '.Walk' examples showed...

Perhaps better as:

the '.Walk' examples show...

---
At the very bottom of the html I see the word 'bool' ?

Bill P.