POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : strange problem with srgb color in light_source : Re: strange problem with srgb color in light_source Server Time
19 Apr 2024 06:34:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: strange problem with srgb color in light_source
From: Cousin Ricky
Date: 1 Apr 2021 23:48:07
Message: <606693f7$1@news.povray.org>
On 2021-04-01 9:06 PM (-4), Kenneth wrote:

> And thanks to Subclick too, for his very similar comments. [SNIP]
>
> His idea of a macro is also a very good one, and efficient. It will save me a
> lot of effort in not having to first pre-#declare dozens of my old 'multiplied
> rgb' colors as  srgb TEMP_____

As it turns out, I'm working on 2 include files that already have such a
macro, and at least one of them is destined for the Object Collection.
I just tried the macro directly in a light source, and it works!

My next task is to restrict their domains to 0...1.  Currently, the
macros do no range checks.  (Thank you, Ive, for that heads up.)