POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : [Q] POV-Ray in command line : Re: [Q] POV-Ray in command line Server Time
24 Apr 2024 09:31:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [Q] POV-Ray in command line
From: Francois LE COAT
Date: 30 Jan 2021 04:55:45
Message: <60152d21$1@news.povray.org>
Hi,

To explain what I'm doing I've done a WEB page that is not yet finished:

<https://hebergement.universite-paris-saclay.fr/lecoat/demoweb/temporal_d
isparity.html>

POV-Ray is totally appropriate to show what I'm doing, because it can
represent the eight parameters I'm obtaining from the camera movement.

I obtain the eight:

- Tx horizontal translation
- Ty vertical translation
- Tz depth translation
- Rx pitch angle
- Ry yaw angle
- Rz roll angle
- Sx horizontal shear angle
- Sy vertical shear angle

and POV-Ray can represent those all. This already have been discussed in
<news://povray.advanced-users> because I'm modelling the 3D motion.

The issue here, is just to make POV-Ray quiet when I'm rendering...

t.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

--