POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Alpha channel : Alpha channel Server Time
18 Apr 2024 09:17:17 EDT (-0400)
  Alpha channel
From: kurtz le pirate
Date: 27 Jan 2021 13:46:11
Message: <6011b4f3$1@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I try to have "transparent" background for one image. In accordance with
the documentation, i check the "Add Alpha Channel" in output options.
The file type is png. I had already used this option with the previous
versions without any problem. It even seems to me that in the image
window, a button could raise the transparency (the grey/white checkerboard).

This feature seems no longer exist.
Error on my part or forgotten option ?

My config :
Povray 3.8.0-alpha.10013324.unofficial
Mac OS X 10.10.5 (14F2511) - Yosemite.

Note : work with MacMegaPov v1.2.1 r3 (Universal)
Display windows is empty, but pgn file is OK.

Regards
--
Kurtz le pirate
Compagnie de la Banquise