POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : New Earth Station : Re: New Earth Station Server Time
25 Apr 2024 13:16:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New Earth Station
From: Hj  Malthaner
Date: 8 Jan 2021 19:55:26
Message: <5ff8fefe$1@news.povray.org>
On 1/8/21 3:26 PM, Mr wrote:

Here is some tips for adapting
> old scenes to new gamma maybe you've seen it already:

http://wiki.povray.org/content/HowTo:Migrate_old_scenes_to_work_with_the_new_gamma_system

Implementing all suggestions will take some time. Not something I can do
in one evening. But I found some mistakes in ambient settings and some
more. Don't want to clog this server with data, so here's the link to
the version after the fixes.

https://www.deviantart.com/antarasol/art/New-Earth-Station-v-08-729424287

Thanks again! Wouldn't have spotted the problems without your
suggestions. Can't change the moon and stars easily, but I heard your
suggestions and I'm looking into solutions.

--
Hajo