POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I'm Back!? : Re: I'm Back!? Server Time
20 Apr 2024 05:15:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I'm Back!?
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 22 May 2020 02:30:27
Message: <5ec77183$1@news.povray.org>
Op 21/05/2020 om 20:53 schreef Leroy:
> First I like to thank you all for you replies.
>
> I put an update version of MarsCars, MarsCarsII on youtube
>
> https://youtu.be/oxD8bSPVMng
>
> I also made a play list but I really don't know how they work
>
> it's Leroy's POV-ray gun.
>
> There is 4 videos on it.
>
> Finally I wanted to tell the reason I wanted to know if anyone use my height
> field programs. While I use them to make the height field & data used in my
> videos, I thought of a lot more functions I could add. For one thing Zoom, And
> better contour lines to map algorythem. And while I'm at it put the road
> function in somewhere. Maybe even a river function. It would be a total rewrite.
> I don't know if it would be worth the trouble.
>
> Thanks again! and Have fun!

It probably would be an interesting exercise to do so. :-)

Do you know WorldMachine? http://www.world-machine.com/index.php

It has now also a 'Road' and a 'River' feature. The free version is
limited to a 513x513 output but with some creativity and the help of
other HF generators this is not a very big issue.

--
Thomas