POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : How can I fix surface perfections on my render? : Re: How can I fix surface perfections on my render? Server Time
19 Apr 2024 23:53:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How can I fix surface perfections on my render?
From: Cousin Ricky
Date: 10 May 2020 11:11:11
Message: <5eb8198f$1@news.povray.org>
On 2020-05-09 10:56 PM (-4), circuit wrote:
>  I'm not sure how to attach files, so
> I uploaded one animation frame's .pov content here (I can uploaded all 20 if
> needed):

You appear to be using the Web interface, and the Web interface does not
allow attachments in povray.newusers.  You can post attachments in
newsgroups with "binaries" in their name, such as
povray.binaries.scene-files and povray.binaries.images.  A newsreader
app can post attachments to any newsgroup, but that is considered bad
netiquette.