POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : ttbo WiP : ttbo WiP Server Time
17 Apr 2024 23:51:28 EDT (-0400)
  ttbo WiP
From: Dick Balaska
Date: 27 Feb 2020 21:16:37
Message: <5e587805$1@news.povray.org>
http://www.buckosoft.com/tteoac/video/testRenders/ttbo-480p.mp4

Here is my work in progress for the last scene in my movie.
I'm actually getting a little freaked out that the end of this 20 year
project is near.  What will I do with all this software I've written?

The whole scene is blocked out. I just have to fill it in now.
I am pretty much done up until the Sharkbottle shoots the tugboat.
(Although the tugboat moves weird during the chase)

I had the Soapbergs (icebergs of soap) transparent. They looked cool at
1080p, but they also looked lifeless and bump a frame's render time from
minutes to hours.

--
dik
Rendered 49,882,521,600 of 49,882,521,600 pixels (100%)