POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : SDL debugging : Re: SDL debugging Server Time
19 Apr 2024 10:46:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SDL debugging
From: Dick Balaska
Date: 11 Feb 2020 12:10:41
Message: <5e42e011@news.povray.org>
Am 1/16/20 12:58 AM, also sprach Dick Balaska:
> I have written an SDL debugger for qtpovray.

Phase 2, in which Doris gets her oats.

I had fun recursively evaluating arrays of arrays. It was a nice
challenge.  :)

I can evaluate a camera, but man, evaluating a CSG object is not going
well. :(

All that wasted space in the lower left. I don't know what to do with
that.  Originally I had thought a debugger console (a la gdb) but I
don't need that.

--
dik
Rendered 49,882,521,600 of 49,882,521,600 pixels (100%)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'qtpovraydebuggerarrayofarrays.png' (234 KB) Download 'qtpovraydebuggercameraattrs.png' (19 KB)

Preview of image 'qtpovraydebuggerarrayofarrays.png'
qtpovraydebuggerarrayofarrays.png

Preview of image 'qtpovraydebuggercameraattrs.png'
qtpovraydebuggercameraattrs.png