POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : American Football : Re: American Football Server Time
18 Apr 2024 16:32:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: American Football
From: Dick Balaska
Date: 13 Jan 2020 20:42:47
Message: <5e1d1c97$1@news.povray.org>
Am 1/13/20 6:01 PM, also sprach Leroy:
> K.C won 51 to 31. Now one more game before the Super Bowl !!
>
> K.C was down 24 to 0 in the first quarter. Then score a touchdown every time
> they had the ball for 7 times and the next to last scored a field goal. The last
> time they had the ball was only to kill the clock.
>
> GO! Chiefs!

That was an amazing game.  It made KC look unstoppable.

That said, I have to root for the ex-Patriots.  So
Go S.F. featuring the Patriot's QB of the future.
    (You're welcome San Fran ;) )
Go Tennessee with Coach Mike Vrabel. A classic Patriots cog player
     in 3 of our Super Bowl wins.

--
dik
Rendered 49,882,521,600 of 49,882,521,600 pixels (100%)