POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : povmodeler : Re: povmodeler Server Time
19 Apr 2024 07:37:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: povmodeler
From: Dick Balaska
Date: 27 Oct 2019 15:22:53
Message: <5db5ee8d$1@news.povray.org>
On 10/27/19 1:26 PM, simbad wrote:

> And then we need to sort out together what kind of problems exist on building
> this on different environments. I have no problems to install some different VMs
> for checking it out.
> An openSUSE VM already exists, but did not use it for installation tests. But
> will do that next.

povmodeler is just Qt.  Trolltech has worked out all of the building in
different environments.

qtpovray is a qmake based program.  The same source set builds and runs
on Linux, Windows and whatever jr is running.

I'll finish my povmodeler->qmake exercise and see if you want to move on
with that.

--
dik
Rendered 18,243,532,800 of 40,928,716,800 pixels (40%)