POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : mechanic sphere collision : Re: mechanic sphere collision Server Time
19 Apr 2024 18:56:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: mechanic sphere collision
From: Jörg "Yadgar" Bleimann
Date: 2 Mar 2019 15:27:44
Message: <5c7ae740$1@news.povray.org>
Hi(gh)!

On 02.03.19 08:00, And wrote:

> How do you edit my videos?

First, I'll process them into single frames using ffmpeg, then I'll run
a self-programmed console-based graphics tool on that frame sequence,
and finally I'll re-compose them to a video, also with ffmpeg.

> May I take a look at your YouTube channel?

Of course... here it is:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCInrRbpn4s6I48kdq9OCiAw/videos?view_as=subscriber

To get an impression of the Atari ST and Commodore 64 style, scroll down
to the lynx videos!

See you in Khyberspace!

Yadgar