POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Five intersecting tetrahedra : Five intersecting tetrahedra Server Time
25 Apr 2024 04:53:57 EDT (-0400)
  Five intersecting tetrahedra
From: BGimeno
Date: 30 Jan 2019 05:25:15
Message: <5c517b8b$1@news.povray.org>
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs6GVjQFcrQ

The code is a real mess of mine rescued from who knows when. Retouched
for this gruesome animation of 450 frames where the changing color
tetrahedra "guessed right" to change their pigment in the first test.

My apologies for using an automatic translator. After watching a series
of videos on YouTube with the differences between English from the
United Kingdom, India, the United States and Australia, I only know that
I do not know what language I am abusing right now.

Regards.
B. Gimeno