POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Moire patterns when trying to create isosurface of earth using image maps : Re: Moire patterns when trying to create isosurface of earth using image ma= Server Time
19 Apr 2024 14:09:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Moire patterns when trying to create isosurface of earth using image ma=
From: Alain
Date: 3 Jan 2019 12:52:14
Message: <5c2e4bce$1@news.povray.org>
Le 19-01-03 à 00:36, COMPATT a écrit :

> Alain - I am not sure where to specify the anti-alising on the scene file is
> that a command line or ini file setting?

Antialiasing is controlled from the command line or trough an ini file.

The parameters that I proposed are for the command line, but can be
placed in an ini file.
In an ini file, you can use the long, more obvious versions of those.

If you are using the Windows version, the «command line» is the text box
just to the right of the resolution list. That list is used to select a
section from the quickres.ini file.

Alain