POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : revisiting rand(...) : Re: revisiting rand(...) Server Time
19 Apr 2024 19:09:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: revisiting rand(...)
From: clipka
Date: 18 Jul 2018 18:55:31
Message: <5b4fc563$1@news.povray.org>

I guess you mean `http://wiki.povray.org/content/Keyword`.

> Clicking on "rand" there brings up no actual information, just the word itself.
> :-(

Yeah. The entire "Keyword" section of the Wiki (as opposed to the
"Reference:Keywords" page) is, to the best of my knowledge, only there
for technical reasons, related to some age-old bad decision that nobody
had the time or energy to roll back yet.