POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : No image : Re: No image Server Time
18 Apr 2024 21:24:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: No image
From: Stephen
Date: 28 Jun 2018 16:10:48
Message: <5b3540c8@news.povray.org>
On 28/06/2018 20:13, Bald Eagle wrote:
> It's more of a sporting activity referring to hitting the intended area.
> Don't rush - take your time.  That makes things smooth.  The smoother it is, the
> faster it will be when you speed it up.
>
> You can be the_fastest_  person to miss the target 1000 times.... no score.

That reminds me of an article that I read years (decades?) ago. It was

times. The younger less experienced players with fast reaction times
would run and jump to catch the ball straight away. Whilst older players
would look and think before they did anything. More often than not the
older player would (statistically) be the better.

team. I think that is what it is called nowadays. We were certainly
taught to look before we leapt.

--

Regards
     Stephen