POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Photons - Please Test : Re: Photons - Please Test Server Time
18 Apr 2024 17:37:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Photons - Please Test
From: Alain
Date: 1 Apr 2018 15:24:57
Message: <5ac13209$1@news.povray.org>
Le 18-03-31 à 21:41, Sven Littkowski a écrit :
> Hi. No, I posted it again, because my newsgroup reader did not show me
> my first thread. I thought, it got lost or never submitted. I have that
> problem since just a relatively short time. It is a software-related
> problem. My apologies for the double-posting.
>
> ---
> http://www.avg.com

Any post can take some time to appear after you hit the send button.

Your reader query the server every few minutes to see if there are any
new posts. If you sent something just after that query, that won't show
up for some time.

You can set your reader to check for new posts more often. It may also
be possible to manualy force the reader to check or refresh the list.