POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : ttvo WIP : Re: ttvo WIP Server Time
16 Apr 2024 02:37:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ttvo WIP
From: dick balaska
Date: 6 Feb 2018 21:30:11
Message: <5a7a64b3$1@news.povray.org>
On 02/06/2018 03:11 AM, Thomas de Groot wrote:

> Fascinating project! Wonder what happens next.

I wasn't going to say anything yet, but in honor of Elon launching a car
into orbit today, I'll be launching a train. (Through the Liftoff of...)
http://www.buckosoft.com/tteoac/video/testRenders/ttlo208.png

Even though I'm still working on the ocean, I started staging this
because I'm concerned about the timing. I have a big musical cue coming
up (7 beat hold). I want something dramatic for that. Originally, I was
thinking the initial moment of 0g would be cool, but I'm nowhere near
that.  Now I'm thinking it's going to be the ride up the elevator before
launch.

But I'm almost out of time, meaning, that musical cue will never move
and I'm getting closer to it.  It's a long run from the fishtank back
out to the "yard". It fits, but I'm not real happy about it. I have
another minute's worth of ideas for the underwater scene that I scrapped
because I don't have time.

--
dik
Rendered 920576 of 921600 pixels (99%)