POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : Right-click menu in Windows Explorer : Re: Right-click menu in Windows Explorer Server Time
25 Apr 2024 06:27:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Right-click menu in Windows Explorer
From: Mike Horvath
Date: 22 Jan 2018 14:11:38
Message: <5a66376a$1@news.povray.org>
I just tried with a fresh copy of POV-Ray 3.62 on Windows 10.

"Keep single instance" is enabled by default after installing POV-Ray.

The very first time you try to open 3 files at once, 2 instances of
POV-Ray are spawned, and two of the instances tell me that "Keep single
instance" is enabled, blah blah blah. After you click the checkbox to
hide this message in the future, the program starts behaving as it
should. E.g. all files are loaded in one instance of POV-Ray.

So, something happened to the editor in recent versions.

Mike