POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : ttvo WIP : ttvo WIP Server Time
25 Apr 2024 07:15:28 EDT (-0400)
  ttvo WIP
From: dick balaska
Date: 6 Jan 2018 13:21:51
Message: <5a5113bf$1@news.povray.org>
This is the scene I am currently working on, a 71 second clip
http://www.buckosoft.com/tteoac/video/testRenders/ttvo-480p.mp4

The holstered flashlight is perfect. No matter how much I screw up
Camera and Lookat, it does its job. ;)

I think the banking while riding on the Moray may be a bit much.

Clearly, I have issues with the y axis; ascending and descending is a bitch.

I don't get the jitter on the head of the Moray, when the kid is riding
on the ocean floor. I have no idea where that is coming from.

--
dik
Rendered 344576 of 345600 pixels (99%)