POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.misc : nocomment : Re: nocomment Server Time
18 Apr 2024 01:13:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: nocomment
From: jr
Date: 12 Oct 2017 05:28:36
Message: <59df35c4$1@news.povray.org>
hi Kenneth,

adding to my previous reply.

On 12/10/2017 07:42, Kenneth wrote:
> (I'm running 64-bit Windows 7 Ultimate, and POV-Ray 3.7.1 beta 9)

I do not have any Windows development tools.  however, there are some
"regulars" here who do, perhaps one of them will step in?

> I can resend the two files as separates if that helps.

if you can lay your hands on a Microsoft compiler (Visual Studio is free
for personal use), I can send you the (generated) 'C' source file so you
can build your own.

hth.

regards, jr.