POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : df3 file utility : Re: df3 file utility Server Time
18 Apr 2024 14:09:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: df3 file utility
From: jr
Date: 28 Jul 2017 12:31:25
Message: <597b66dd$1@news.povray.org>
hi,

On 28/07/2017 16:02, jr wrote:
> On 28/07/2017 14:18, Mr wrote:
>> jr <cre### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
>>> some time ago I came across an animation of a fireplace on a website,
>> Thanks, and great effort, but just so we know what's wrong with it from your
>> opinion...
>
> not sure what you mean by "wrong with it" -- with what?

well I re-read the sentence, and still don't understand it.

I should, however, been more positive + thanked you; can I read "great
effort" to mean that you installed the program + played with it?  if
yes, I'd love to know which GNU/Linux + kernel version, and whether
there were any "hiccups".

regards, jr.