POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : POV-Ray Editors : Re: POV-Ray Editors Server Time
19 Apr 2024 10:28:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray Editors
From: Stephen
Date: 25 Jul 2017 08:54:03
Message: <59773f6b@news.povray.org>
On 7/25/2017 12:16 PM, Thomas de Groot wrote:
> On 25-7-2017 10:39, Sven Littkowski wrote:
>> I don't complain about any other faults of the editor, I rather like it.
>> A few ideas, however, i have suggested many months or over a year ago.
>>
>> But the improvement about customization (colors), I would really be
>> happy to see that. As i said before: based on my Windows 7 color scheme,
>> those few colors of the editor just don't look good or have too low
>> contrast towards the Windows environment. I really beg for a color
>> picker.
>>
>> ---
>> http://www.avg.com
>>

> I don't know. Using a Win7 environment myself, I am quite happy with the
> (standard) colour scheme proposed. What is the problem?

Win7 here too. I always use a plain interface, myself. But I can see the
requirement to have a fancy border. If that's what Sven means?
I am guess he is aware of how to customise the font, colour, shortcuts
etc. There was some discussion about being able to use Truetype or
Cleartype fonts a while back but we got a definitive answer with
reasons. So it can't be that.

--

Regards
     Stephen