POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : 3.7xx: max_extent (re: image resolution) is missing something? : Re: 3.7xx: max_extent (re: image resolution) is missing something? Server Time
18 Apr 2024 02:57:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3.7xx: max_extent (re: image resolution) is missing something?
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 9 Jun 2017 08:41:22
Message: <593a9772$1@news.povray.org>
On 6/9/2017 8:15 AM, Jim Holsenback wrote:
> ... they didn't make it into the docs most likely due to a foo somewhere
> with regex pattern matching in WikiDocGen. I'll have a look

i take it back ... a quick look on the wiki and i think it's the markup
concerning < and > that appear (and is missing in one place ... the box
declaration) where > and < should have been used in the predefined
text blocks that encloses the examples. this weekend i'll make some
edits and test my theory.