POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : 3dclouds include file : Re: 3dclouds include file Server Time
20 Apr 2024 10:51:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3dclouds include file
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 21 May 2017 02:41:17
Message: <5921368d$1@news.povray.org>
On 20-5-2017 12:45, Norbert Kern wrote:

>> Thanks too. That one was missing from my collection :-)
>

> Hi Thomas,
>
> perhaps we should exchange our collections (I'm living in Northrhine
> Westphalia...)
>
> My main comps foresay for images and pov-related files about 1 to 2 TB, so why
> not meet physically and excange (mobile) hard drives?
>
> Of course I'ld include all of my personal files too...
>

> Norbert

Hmmm, that is more volume than I have memory to tell the truth :-) In
all fairness, I only collect what I /think/ I may need one day, so I
cannot boast to a very complete POV-Ray collection and much of it I have
never used. I would rather like to call for a way to bring all those
goodies produced over the years to the easy access of everybody
interested, like the Objects Collection. I think it is a pity that so
much has gone into oblivion.

--
Thomas