POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : tteoac 2017-04-25 : tteoac 2017-04-25 Server Time
25 Apr 2024 19:40:54 EDT (-0400)
  tteoac 2017-04-25
From: dick balaska
Date: 25 Apr 2017 16:38:27
Message: <58ffb3c3$1@news.povray.org>
Am 2017-04-02 07:32, also sprach Thomas de Groot:
 > Now, you left us worried. How is the child going to escape from the
 > predicament it created in the first place?

The kid has escaped!
http://www.buckosoft.com/tteoac/

Start at 5:00 to see the different physics on the reefer magnets.
The kid escapes at 7:00.

The best viewing is to download and watch in VLC (which also has chapter
marks. I can't get those working under html5.)  You can also stream it,
but it's not quite as nice. On Windows, the colors are dark ("richer"?)
chrome oddly rasterizes certain parts of the video with its native html5
player. My firefox has flash, and it is cleaner video.

--
dik