POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : TC-RTC to close down in 2017 - Announcement : Re: TC-RTC to close down in 2017 - Announcement Server Time
16 Apr 2024 12:41:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: TC-RTC to close down in 2017 - Announcement
From: Stephen
Date: 6 Mar 2017 08:43:28
Message: <58bd6780$1@news.povray.org>
On 3/6/2017 12:53 PM, clipka wrote:
> Am 06.03.2017 um 09:32 schrieb Thomas de Groot:
>
>> In September, both challenges will stop. However, the site will remain
>> up till the end of the year at least.
>
> Will there be someone archiving the site?

Normand might, he has been archiving the forum.
That is why the site is being kept open until the end of the year. So
that members can download their own images.
The link below used to go to an index where you could select which
member's portfolio you wanted to view or download. But now it goes to my
profile By going into the Archive section you can download the images by
year and Challenge.

http://www.tc-rtc.co.uk/portfolio/index.html

I don't think that there is any point in asking the Dev because he
answers when and if he feels like it. A major reason why I no longer
feel like carrying on with it.

--

Regards
     Stephen