POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Windows XP (or Server 2003) testing required : Re: Windows XP (or Server 2003) testing required Server Time
25 Apr 2024 18:47:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Windows XP (or Server 2003) testing required
From: clipka
Date: 3 Mar 2017 19:27:20
Message: <58ba09e8$1@news.povray.org>
Am 03.03.2017 um 20:20 schrieb clipka:
> Hi folks,
>
> I'd like to ask those of you who are still using (or have access to)
> Windows XP (or Windows Server 2003), either 32 or 64 bit, to test-drive
> the following binaries:
>

> http://wiki.povray.org/clipka-files/povray-3.7.1-beta.3-140xp-Win32.zip
>
> http://wiki.povray.org/clipka-files/povray-3.7.1-beta.3-140xp-Win32-sse2.zip
>
> http://wiki.povray.org/clipka-files/povray-3.7.1-beta.3-140xp-Win64.zip

Update - I have reason to expect the above to not work properly; please
test the following instead:

http://wiki.povray.org/clipka-files/povray-3.7.1-beta.3-140xp2-Win32.zip

http://wiki.povray.org/clipka-files/povray-3.7.1-beta.3-140xp2-Win32-sse2.zip

http://wiki.povray.org/clipka-files/povray-3.7.1-beta.3-140xp2-Win64.zip