POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : POV-Ray v3.7.1-beta.3 Released : Re: POV-Ray v3.7.1-beta.3 Released Server Time
24 Apr 2024 11:18:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray v3.7.1-beta.3 Released
From: StephenS
Date: 20 Feb 2017 11:28:17
Message: <58ab1921$1@news.povray.org>
On 19/02/2017 8:00 AM, clipka wrote:
> we have therefore decided to keep the 32-bit binaries
> XP-compatible for now,

Warning popup:

This build of POV-Ray requires that your processor provides SSE2
support. Please use the standard non-SSE2 version of POV-Ray on this
computer.

AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+ 2.19 GHz, 2.00 GB of RAM

I used to be able to run both on this computer.

pvengine.exe runs, linked to older downlaoded editor?, not opening
files. I still have the alternate editor file, will run with that.

I only have a newer alternate cmedit32-sse2.dll

Stephen S