POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : What to do with walls. : Re: What to do with walls. Server Time
19 Apr 2024 07:52:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What to do with walls.
From: Stephen
Date: 9 Feb 2017 04:47:08
Message: <589c3a9c$1@news.povray.org>
On 2/9/2017 8:44 AM, clipka wrote:
> Am 09.02.2017 um 08:56 schrieb Thomas de Groot:
>> On 8-2-2017 17:20, Stephen wrote:
>>> I have been playing with Blender Physics. Building things and knocking
>>> them down. It is quite fun.
>>>
>>> https://youtu.be/9Fgd2HWAacA
>>>

>> Was that the day Potus was in town?  ;-)
>
> Walls, golf, and a Scotsman feeling the irresistible urge to destroy
> /something/? Naaaah... probably just a pure coincidence ;)

Well I find something quite soothing about watching destruction raining
down.
And I do have a quote handy.

As flies to wanton boys are we to th' gods,
They kill us for their sport.

King Lear Act 4, scene 1, 32–37

Speaking about golf. It reminded me of the days I played computer golf
on a line printer. (Nineteen mumble, mumble)
Too much trouble workflowing this into PovRay.

https://youtu.be/ZTPBP1ZBATo

--

Regards
     Stephen