POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Win10 UberPov minor locking when switching to/from : Re: Win10 UberPov minor locking when switching to/from Server Time
24 Apr 2024 00:58:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Win10 UberPov minor locking when switching to/from
From: clipka
Date: 15 Nov 2016 22:20:19
Message: <582bd073$1@news.povray.org>
Am 16.11.2016 um 01:55 schrieb [GDS|Entropy]:
> I noticed that under Win 10 x64 that when switching to/from the UberPov
> window it will freeze for a second or two, and when there is a completed or
> working render it is a bit more pronounced.
>
> Has anyone else noticed such?

I can't think of any reason whatsoever why that should happen with
UberPOV but not with official contemporary POV-Ray pre-releases. They
differ in the set of features, but the overall architecture is virtually
identical, and as of recently the pre-releases also use exactly the same
build environment.