POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : Orientation and left handed frame : Re: Orientation and left handed frame Server Time
25 Apr 2024 09:57:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Orientation and left handed frame
From: Christian Froeschlin
Date: 15 Oct 2016 18:57:09
Message: <5802b445$1@news.povray.org>
On 07.10.2016 19:58, Jim Holsenback wrote:

> 3rd paragraph after the image

A minor thing that struck me about the page layout:

I see two images in a row with a paragraph of text between them

   [Image: LH coord sys] [text about LHS] [Image: Aerobics]

   followed by text about rotation / curling / aerobics

The text about LHS refers to positioning left hand fingers
to match coordinate system which is confusing since it is placed
next to the image showing an entirely different hand position.

Maybe as a quick hack it could be rearranged to

   [Image: LH coord sys] [text about LHS]

   [Image: Aerobics] [text about rotation / curling / aerobics]

It may also lead to a bit more pleasing layout as the narrow
paragraph between two images looks a bit odd to me anyway.