POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : how are dist. doc mistakes handled? : Re: how are dist. doc mistakes handled? Server Time
19 Apr 2024 12:39:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: how are dist. doc mistakes handled?
From: William F Pokorny
Date: 1 Oct 2016 10:16:52
Message: <57efc554$1@news.povray.org>
On 10/01/2016 07:33 AM, Jim Holsenback wrote:
> On 10/1/2016 6:52 AM, Jim Holsenback wrote:
>> if yer talkin bout link(s) in docs ... know exactly where but just
>> haven't gotten round2it
>
> before i forget /again/ changed in four places:
> http://wiki.povray.org/content?title=Special:RecentChanges&hidebots=0

Thanks Jim.

I found a couple of references to the old flyspray bug site in the unix
subdirectory and I have created a pull request to change them to the
github issues URL.

I found a couple other references to the old site at:

./doc/html/t2_5.html
./doc/html/u1_7.html

but I do not know how the html files in the doc directory are
generated/maintained - so I made no attempt to update these.

Aside: I also generated a pull req to update the HF_* macro templates to
all have a shapes.inc include.

Bill P.