POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : Proposed informational table for tiling pattern section. : Re: Proposed informational table for tiling pattern section. Server Time
18 Apr 2024 18:27:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Proposed informational table for tiling pattern section.
From: William F Pokorny
Date: 24 Sep 2016 13:37:02
Message: <57e6b9be$1@news.povray.org>
On 09/24/2016 10:09 AM, Jim Holsenback wrote:
> On 9/23/2016 1:50 PM, William F Pokorny wrote:
>> Jim & all,
>>
>> Please see:
>>
>> http://wiki.povray.org/content/Reference_Talk:Tiling_Pattern
>>
>> for the proposed update.
>>
>> Bill P.
>
> not so lucky with this one ... i can't seem to get wiki to render this
> properly. works fine as standalone html page in Chrome, IE, and FF. will
> have to put this one on hold until i can find out whats happening ... i
> /really/ feel this is a wiki-ism ... stay tuned
>
> here's a screenshot of what i going for:

OK. Strange. I see the table OK in FF on the wiki talk page.

One thing I notice looking at the html again is I set the border not
very thick at: border="2px solid black". Probably something like 5px
would be better, but this might not be related at all to what you see.

Please let me know if I can help.

Bill P.