POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : X11 colours for POV : X11 colours for POV Server Time
18 Apr 2024 19:11:07 EDT (-0400)
  X11 colours for POV
From: jr
Date: 31 Aug 2016 13:48:24
Message: <57c71868$1@news.povray.org>
hi,

I wanted to use some of the system colour names in a recent project,
so wrote a script which "translates" to POV's syntax, creating an
include file that can be used standalone, or included after the
regular 'colors.inc'.  then, in true amateur fashion, I went over
the top and wrote a second script to get a html page to list (and
compare common) colours.

hoping that other Linux users might find this useful, I've attached
an archive containing everything, including a small README.

regards, jr.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'ccharts.tar' (20 KB)