POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : pull/74 : Re: pull/74 Server Time
23 Apr 2024 04:48:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: pull/74
From: clipka
Date: 12 Jul 2016 17:39:05
Message: <57856379$1@news.povray.org>
Am 12.07.2016 um 20:41 schrieb dick balaska:
>> Commit Summary
>>
>>    Refactoring IOStream family of classes.
>
> Oh please oh please oh please, let Him be refactoring out that 80 that
> is hardcoded as a linewidth in a boatload of constructors.

Uh... no, that's way beside my focus, sorry to disappoint you. I'm
primarily concerned with file input at the lowest level (actual file
access, implemented by the IOBase(*) family of classes), not file output
at the highest level (word wrapping, implemented by the TextStreamBuffer
family of classes).

(*erroneously referred to in the commits and pull request as IOStream)